You can use this plugin to add a unique CSS class to your pages or posts.
There’s a way to add a class to appear only on mobile devices. You can do that by simply adding
mobile- on the front of
the class. For example, if you want to have the class “ car” for mobile side, you need to use “ mobile-car” .
If you find this plugin helpful, or you just want to send me a coffee here are the ways:
- Install Custom Body Class either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating Custom Body Class go to any edit page and see the Custom Body Class metabox in the right sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Body Class” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update: Check compatibility with 6.0.0.
- Fix: Properly instantiate plugin default settings.
- Update: Check for nonce existence on settings page form.
- Update: Better escapes for the plugin’s settings page.
- Update: Modified textdomain as the plugin’s name.
- Add: Nonce verification for the plugin’s settings page.
- Fix: Now the metabox will load even if the Autocomplete feature is off.
- Add: The capability to restrict the metabox for Administrators only.
- Add an option for a global class
- Add support for classes on mobile devices
- Add a tag selector with autocomplete for all post types
- Quick archives fix
- Small fixes, and typos
- We are on