Do you want to monitor your server without using SSH?
Don’t you know how to use difficult commands? (looks like a spell!)
OK! Leave all to this plugin!
“ Server Status” adds widget like ‘uptime’ command in Dashboard and Network Admin Dashboard.
- Currently, only RHEL/CentOS is tested. And OS X is tesing now! (The number of tested OS will increase shortly.)
- PECL Zend OPcache users, please add server-status.php to black list! Otherwise, there must be segmentation fault.
This troublesome process isn’t required on PHP5.5!
- PHP 5.2 users, your version of PHP is no longer supported.(Detail) If you’re using such older version, this plugin nags at it!
- Upload the
server-statusfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why doesn’t this plugin work with more server OS?
I don’t have enough money&time to adapt this plugin to these OSs.
workedreport and bug report is welcome! Please send me detailed information.
Contributors & Developers
“Server Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Server Status” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor Bug Fix: Not working before PHP 5.4.0
- Bug Fix: Not working before PHP 5.4.0
- Initial Beta Release