This plugin is a simple solution to backup and export your Help Center data on WordPress website. Configure it, display enhanced Help Center widget, synchronize and make export of the current data.
Install now and never lose your Help Center articles!
NOTE: Help Center plugin requires Help Center system to be activated in your Zendesk account and doesn’t work with an old system.
- Backup and export:
- Article comments
- Article labels
- Article attachments
- Log backups
- Email notifications in case of backup failure
- Set the time period for Help Center synchronization
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
All features from Free version included plus:
- Add and configure enhanced Help Center widget
- Track widget activity stats
- View articles data via admin dashboard
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help – https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
Earn 20% commission by selling the premium WordPress plugins and themes by BestWebSoft — https://bestwebsoft.com/affiliate/
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Plugin settings are located in ‘Help Center’.
What exactly will be backed up?
The plugin creates a backup of the following Zendesk Help Center data:
- Article Comments
- Article Labels
- Article Attachments
Are Article Attachments saved?
Yes, Article Attachments are located in WordPress Downloads folder in “ zendesk_hc_attachments” folder.
Does the plugin store backups by versions?
No, solely the current (pending) backup version is kept. For instance, if some elements were deleted from your Zendesk Help Center, when synchronizing (creating a backup) this data will also be removed.
Does the plugin display the data from Help Center?
No, the plugin merely creates a backup of your data from Zendesk Help Center you specified to the database.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum (https://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
- the link to the page where the problem occurs
- the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
- the version of your WordPress installation
- copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status
Contributors & Developers
“Help Center by BestWebSoft” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V1.1.2 – 26.04.2022
- Bugfix : Deactivation Feedback fix.
V1.1.1 – 20.03.2022
- Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.9
- Update : BWS plugins section was updated.
- Update : User Guide has been added.
- Update : Usability improved.
V1.1.0 – 13.01.2020
- Update : Plugin was renamed.
- Bugfix : Vulnerabilities and security issues were fixed.
V1.0.9 – 04.09.2019
- Update: The deactivation feedback has been changed. Misleading buttons have been removed.
V1.0.8 – 04.02.2019
- Bugfix : Fixed small bugs.
- Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.0.3.
V1.0.7 – 11.01.2018
- Bugfix : Options of record to the database is fixed.
- Update : The “ token” field has been added to the plugin settings page.
V1.0.6 – 18.07.2017
- Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.8 was updated.
V1.0.5 – 17.04.2017
- Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed.
V1.0.4 – 13.10.2016
- Update : BWS plugins section is updated.
V1.0.3 – 11.08.2016
- Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
V1.0.2 – 13.07.2016
- Update : BWS panel section was updated.
- Pro : Preloader was added for help widget.
- Pro : The information about IP and User Agent has been added to Widget statistic.
V1.0.1 – 11.04.2016
- Update : Notifications was added.
V1.0.0 – 29.02.2016
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.4.2.
V0.1.5 – 21.01.2016
- NEW: Ability to export current backup was added.
V0.1.4 – 09.12.2015
- Bugfix : The bug with plugin menu duplicating was fixed.
V0.1.3 – 05.11.2015
- NEW: Current backup info.
- Update : Textdomain was changed.
- Bugfix : The error with the articles backup (if there is a pagination) was fixed.
V0.1.2 – 09.07.2015
- NEW : Ability to restore settings to defaults.
V0.1.1 – 26.05.2015
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.2.2.
V0.1 – 16.04.2015
- Bugfix : The code refactoring was performed.