The WordPress Roadmap plugin allows you to create multiple, dynamic roadmaps that can be used to display your development
progress of a product (think http://interstateapp.com for WordPress).
- Create multiple roadmaps
- Add an ulimited number of items per roadmap
- Simple backend UI for managing your roadmaps
- Built in theme template for displaying roadmaps
- Uses custom post types so is easily “ theme-able”
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
wordpress-roadmapfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Roadmaps > Add New to create your first roadmap
- How can I style my Roadmap pages?
You need to create a
single-roadmap.phpfile in your theme folder (probably copy your single.php file to do so). Then
<?php the_content(); ?>you would use
<?php wp_roadmap_items(); ?>. You can also use the
if you want to manually control how to output the items.
- My Roadmap pages show a 404?
Try re-saving your permalinks settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Roadmap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.