This plugin support import of tyre and wheel specifications data and process it in WooCommerce Tyre shop.
You can edit tyre specifications at admin panel, Woo Product section. And this specs will shown on tyre or wheel product pages of your store.
- Support tyre specifications in meta: season, full size like 195\60 R15 92T (and separated fields), stud, car type, suv type
- Support wheel specifications in meta: type, full size like 9×21 5×114.3 ET30 d73.1 (and separated fields)
- Separate wheel-tyre meta editors in Woo catgories
- Show on product page of WooCommerce after product info (tested on StoreFront)
- Do not show this data if fields is not filled (you can sell not only tyres)
- Show copy in Additional info
- Convert Load and Speed indexes to human-readable format (kg, km\h)
- Native CSV import support, use meta:field and this data will be used
- Additional tyre fields: RunFlat, XL, RxxC
- Additional data types: SUV tyres (A/T, H/T, M/T, HP), Moto tyres, Origin etc…
- EU Label support: field and showing
- Tyre brand and wheel brand logos
- Options for display tyre info at shop and category pages, at product page
- Autofill for brands and models in wp-admin
- Meta Box
Other plugins & solutions
For filtering WooCommerce products – Tyres
TyresAddict – Tyre Product Filter for WooCommerce
For filtering WooCommerce products – Wheels
TyresAddict – Wheel Product Filter
If you like this plugin or you need other WooCommerce plugins for Tire and/or Wheel Shop check our page
Full documentation is available here.
Requires WooCommerce and Meta Box
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin from Plugins page.
The custom tyre or wheel info is not showing
- Please, check two plugins activated: WooCommerce and Metabox
- Check working categories (tyres and wheels) in options, then check that your product is in needed category.
- Custom fields do not show if there is no filled data in product. Just add data to fields in admin.
Could I make tyre and wheel shop on WordPress and WooCommerce?
Yes, of course!
Infrastructure of WordPress is universal and more suitable for tyre shops, than most of CMS, even e-commerce oriented.
And WP has a lot of features and plugins for customization and extend.
Contributors & Developers
“TyresAddict – Tyre Custom Metadata for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“TyresAddict – Tyre Custom Metadata for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Testing and update info
Testing and update info
WP version checked
- Readme and lang pack
- Improved category filters from Pro
- A lot of bugfixes from Pro
- New tyre fields
- Bugfixes for fields, js classes and actions for customize development
2.0.8 – Released: Jun, 15 – 2020
- readme & info additions
2.0.4 – Released: Jun, 14 – 2020
- Add: Wheels support
- Add: New tyre fields
- Add: Tyre/Wheel filtering in wp-admin, on frontend
- Fixes: more accurate type fields, wp-admin ui, other small fixes from Pro version
- Lang support: partial IT, ES, FR, improve textdomains and translation pipeline, improve RU
1.6.2 – Released: Apr, 22 – 2020
- Fix: text-domain & small fixes in readme
1.6.0 – Released: Apr, 20 – 2020
- Add: fields (see docs)
- Add: readme improve
1.4.0 – Released: Apr, 4 – 2020
- Fix: stable version number
1.2.0 – Released: Apr, 4 – 2020
- Add: ru_RU translation
- Small fixes not affecting the work, but include activation, so it’s need to reactivate plugin
1.0.0 – Released: Mar, 31 – 2020
- Initial release