A simple ticket support system for WordPress. Maintain reliable communication with customers without the worry of missing emails.
Visit www.TranscenDevelopment.com for more information.
- Upload the “ td-ticketsystem” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a new Page in wordpress to be used for the user end of your ticket system. And place this code in the page:
- Visit the “ Settings” menu to made any desired adjustments to the default settings.
- Please consider a donation and/or turning on the link back to me if you find this plugin useful!
Please direct any questions you might have to the support forum. I will be happy to help resolve any issue you might have.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TD Ticket System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TD Ticket System” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed all PHP issues
- Minor bug fixes
- Revised the template system to allow changes without fear of overwritting changes on upgrades
- Added configurable WP Admin menu position
- Rewrote ticket list displays in a more responsive way both on user & admin side
- Fixed some constant variable conflicts
- Fixed menu conflict issue that caused the plugin to replace some others in the admin menu
- Added optional ReCaptcha plugin support
- Minor fixes in form validation
- Added basic search function in admin panel
- Added ticket per page setting in configuration settings
- Fixes missing icon and “ loading” image bugs.
- A new plugin is born.