This is a very simple (but useful) plugin. All it does is:
- adds a “ Featured Image” checkbox to the Screen Options when viewing in All Posts mode.
- when the checkbox is selected, it will add a thumbnail of the post’s Featured Image to the All Posts screen.
This allows you to:
- easily take an inventory of posts to see which are missing featured images (in this day and age, all posts should have a featured image) and
- quickly scan your posts—it’s frequently easier and quicker to identify a post by its featured image than by scanning titles.
No css or js is added. The database is not altered in any way.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ssm-xtra-post-infodirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Go to Plugins > Add New > search for :: SSM Xtra Post Info ::
Press Install Now
Press Activate Plugin
To install manually instead:
Upload the ssm-xtra-post-info directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“SSM Xtra Post Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors