This plugin requires WPML to be installed and activated!
This plugin adds a language switcher widget to the Elementor Page Builder. Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the widget will be available for use in Elementor.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can search for “ Language Switcher” in the left panel.
- Next, drag and drop the widget from the left panel onto the content area.
- Build something amazing!
Contributors & Developers
“Language Switcher for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Language Switcher for Elementor” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix: deprecated error
- Fix: CSS issue
- Added: made menu alignment control responsive
- Fix: Use WPML custom menu order
- Fix: Fatal error on plugin activation
- Fix: Undefined index
- Initial release.