After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
1.2.2, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And MyCred Plugin 220.127.116.11
1.2.1, June 18, 2022
- First Official Release
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And MyCred Plugin 18.104.22.168
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
- Fix SandBox Mode For Payment In Fake State
- Important : Fix Save Transaction Status In Wrong Location
1.1.1, October 13, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.1.0, July 27, 2020
- add idpay logo
- enhance logging and messages shown to user
1.0.3, May 18, 2019
- Convert Toman to Rial.
1.0.2, May 15, 2019
- Correct recipient’s display name.
- Fix bugs.
1.0.1, May 15, 2019
- Load text domain.
- Try to connect to the gateway multiple times.
- Fix bugs.
1.0, May 14, 2019
- Develope Release.
- After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for myCRED.
- Go to Settings .
- In the Payment Gateway section, choose IDPay.
- Enter the API Key.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “ Sandbox” checkbox.
Contributors & Developers
“IDPay For MyCred” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors