Have you ever changed the font name of a page using a browser development tool? With this plug-in, you can temporarily change the font of a page without typing the font name.
- This plugin can temporarily change the font-family style of the body element.
- In addition, the font family style of individual elements can be temporarily changed.
- Japanese – https://elearn.jp/wpman/column/fotepo.html
- Japanese(ja) – Takenori Matsuura
You can send your own language pack to me.
Please contact to me.
- https://12net.jp/ (ja)
- email to takenori.matsuura[at]gmail.com
- @tmatsuur on twitter.
This plug-in is not guaranteed though the user of WordPress can freely use this plug-in free of charge regardless of the purpose.
The author must acknowledge the thing that the operation guarantee and the support in this plug-in use are not done at all beforehand.
email to takenori.matsuura[at]gmail.com
- A plug-in installation screen is displayed on the WordPress admin panel.
- It installs it in
- The plug-in is made effective.
- A ‘body (default)’ menu is added to the admin bar.
- What font name is displayed in the “ font name” submenu?
A list of popular English and Japanese fonts that you can use in your browser.
- Can I restore the original page after changing the font name?
No need to reload the page. Select “ default” in the “ font name” submenu to return to the original page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fotepo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first release.