Add-on plugin for Contact Form 7 – adds the option to upload file directly on dropbox.
NOTE: This plugin requires Contact Form 7 version 4.8 or later.
Simply go to your form settings, choose the “ Dropbox Settings” tab and set the Dropbox access token, file input ID and dropbox folder name.
Installing Contact Form 7 Dropbox can be done either by searching for “ Contact Form 7 Dropbox” via the “ Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “ Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Dropbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Multiple file upload using multiple File Input Ids
- Added “ Dropbox Folder” field to upload file on specify dropbox folder.
- Initial release.