Introduced in 2013 and used by over 60 million websites, All-in-One WP Migration is verifiably one of WordPress’ most trusted and utilized plugins for moving websites with absolute ease.
Intently built with the non-technical user in mind, All-in-One WP Migration comes loaded with newbie-friendly functions that allow you to migrate your WordPress website with little to no technical knowledge or experience.
Ready to migrate your website? It’s fast and easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Install All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
- Hit the export button to bundle your database, media files, plugins, and themes into one tidy file.
- Unpack the file at the new location with an easy-to-use “ drag and drop” feature in the WordPress dashboard of your new website.
Follow these three simple steps, and your site will be live at its new location with minimal stress and zero downtime!
One feature that makes All-in-One WP Migration widely loved (to the tune of over 6,000 5-star user reviews) is that the technical requirements for installing the plugin are simple.
If you have WordPress version between 3.3 and 6.0 and PHP version between 5.3 and 8.1.12, you are good to go. All-in-One WP Migration also supports all versions of MySQL and MariaDB.
- Supports custom uploads, plugins, theme folders, and more.
- Available in over 50 language translations – including Japanese.
- Accessible for individuals with disabilities (WCAG 2.1 AA Level compliant)
- No limitations on host or operating system.
- Supports a vast range of hosting providers — click here for a full list of supported providers.
- A long list of premium extensions that gives you the power to do more.
- Mobile device compatible.
- Intelligent and flawless auto-replacement of website url during import.
- Full product support.
- Browse WPRESS files online with Traktor Web
- Extract WPRESS files on your computer with Traktor Desktop
- And lots more!
Here are other reasons to use All-in-One WP Migration …
Trusted by the Government and Big Corporations:
Many enterprise customers, government organizations, and universities use, love, and trust All-in-One WP Migration. Here are some: Boeing, NASA, VW, IBM, Harvard University, Stanford University, Lego, P&G, Automattic, State of California, State of Hawaii.
This broad adoption and usage of All-in-One WP Migration demonstrate how safe, reliable and adaptable the plugin is for just about any website migration need.
Full Compatibility and Support:
All-in-One WP Migration has been extensively tested and confirmed to be compatible with most WordPress plugins and themes.
This means you don’t get to experience cross-plugin compatibility issues that can slow down, bug, or break down your WordPress website when you install and use All-in-One WP Migration.
As a matter of fact, All-in-One WP Migration has partnered with multiple theme/plugin vendors to distribute their themes/plugins with us as a single, easy to use, easy to install package.
These vendors trust us and our plugin to provide their customers with reliable product delivery, support, migrations, and backups.
Cloud Storage Supported:
All-in-One WP Migration supports and syncs seamlessly with top cloud storage services.
The plugin comes preinstalled on all Bitnami WordPress sites running on AWS, Google Compute Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
All-in-One WP Migration is designed to fully respect and protect the personal information of its users. It asks for your consent to collect the user’s email address when filling the plugin’s contact form.
All-in-One WP Migration is in full compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- All-in-One WP Migration can be installed directly through your WordPress
- Click “ Add New” and Search for “ All-in-One WP Migration”
- Install and Activate
Alternatively, you can download the plugin using the download button on this page and then upload the all-in-one-wp-migration folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory then activate throught the Plugins dashboard in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“All-in-One WP Migration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“All-in-One WP Migration” has been translated into 56 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “All-in-One WP Migration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Better support for PHP 8.1
- Backups time based on selected WordPress time zone
- Removed the AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE constant. This constant is no longer necessary
- Hooks that allow excluding specific database tables on export
- Improved support for custom backups location